PERSONAL CONTRACT PURCHASE
Based on your chosen term (between 13 and 49 months) and mileage*, Jaguar Financial Services will determine the Guaranteed Minimum Future Value (GMFV) of your vehicle at the end of your agreement and provide you with an Optional Final Payment amount.
Any deposit you make is deducted from the vehicle price and you then make regular payments based on the remaining balance plus the agreement interest. At the end of the agreement, just choose from one of the following options:
1. Renew – part-exchange the vehicle subject to settlement of your existing finance agreement; new finance agreements are subject to status.
2. Retain – pay the optional final payment to keep your Land Rover.
3. Return – return the vehicle and do not pay the Optional Final Payment. Assuming the vehicle hasn’t exceeded the maximum agreed mileage and is in good condition (fair wear and tear accepted), you will have nothing further to pay.
WHY IS THIS PLAN FOR ME?
Take advantage of Jaguar’s high residual values to keep monthly payments down by deferring some of the credit owed until the end of the agreement. There are a number of final payment options too.
- I would like to keep my monthly payments as low as possible.
- I would like to choose how much I pay upfront (subject to a minimum).
- I want flexibility at the end of my plan.
- I want to help protect against an unexpected fall in used vehicle prices.
- I like to drive the newest models.
CONTACT A FINANCE SPECIALIST