HOW BUSINESS CONTRACT HIRE WORKS
Choose a new Jaguar, estimate your annual mileage* and select an initial rental and preferred contract term (between 24 and 60 months). You could choose to add an optional maintenance, routine service and repair package**. Your rentals are then calculated to take into account these factors. Once approved, Jaguar Contract Hire buys the vehicle and leases it back to you. Subject to tax status and business use, you could reclaim the VAT.
At the end of the term, you return the vehicle to us and will have nothing further to pay provided the vehicle condition is in line with BVRLA fair wear and tear guidelines and has not exceeded the agreed mileage. If the vehicle does not meet the mileage and condition terms excess charges will apply. Choose your next Jaguar and, subject to status and credit application, start again.***
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
- Choose from an initial rental in advance of 1-12 months (subject to underwriting) giving flexibility to set your monthly rentals to suit your budget
- Contract term between 2-5 years Agreed Annual Mileage 1) If you drive less than the agreed annual mileage this will not alter the monthly rentals 2) If you exceed the agreed annual mileage, excess mileage charges will apply
- Minimum Contract Annual Mileage. All vehicles 5,000 per annum. You can drive less than 5,000 miles per annum, however this will not alter the monthly rentals
- Maximum Contract Hire mileage is 120,000 miles over the duration on Petrol vehicles
- Maximum Contract Hire mileage is 150,000 over the duration on Diesel vehicles
- You can change the contract duration and mileage (except in the first and last 6 months of the contract)
- You will not own the vehicle
CONTACT A FINANCE SPECIALIST FINANCE CALCULATOR