How do I disable cookies?
If you want to disable cookies you need to change your website browser settings to reject cookies. How you can do this will depend on the browser you use. Further details on how to disable cookies for the most popular browsers are set out below: -
For Microsoft Internet Explorer:
1. Choose the menu "tools" then "Internet Options",
2. Click on the "privacy" tab
3. Select the appropriate setting
For Google Chrome:
1. Choose Settings> Advanced
2. Under "Privacy and security," click "Content settings".
3. Click "Cookies"
1. Choose Preferences > Privacy
2. Click on "Remove all Website Data"